Before reviewing the topic it is necessary to make a small clarification.
When we talk about coffee machines we refer to products with a removable arm that can be used both with pods and with powder of ground coffee.
This is the model most similar to the professional coffee machine that we can find in bars.
Before reviewing the list of functions available in coffee machines.
It is necessary to make a division into two large groups of programs.
The functions dedicated to the personalization of drinks and the other functions.
The first group
- Includes all the functions that allow you to select the desired quantity of cups.
- The type of drink.
- The quality of the coffee
- The type of ground coffee to be used.
The second group
- Includes functions more related to ease of use.
- Automatic descaling
- The possibility of washing individual pieces.
- Automatic shutdown and other similar programs.
- Memory: thanks to this program the personal settings will remain in memory and it will not be necessary to set them before each use.
- Fast heating: this function allows you to heat the water inside the tank more quickly, in order to obtain coffee in even less time.
- Automatic descaling: every coffee machine needs descaling cycles. This function will ensure that the machine emits a special signal when it is time to carry out this operation, adding the special product suggested by the manufacturer to the tank.
- Energy saving function: also called Eco function, it allows users to save energy. By activating this function, the machine will cool the water immediately after use.
- Coffee Fluidis designed to refine water for all types of coffee machines and to feed cup washers, excluding the use of water softeners, salt, filtrations and chemicals.